It’s only right that I share this recipe with you all! This is the most popular meal in my house. It’s requested at least once a week, and sometimes twice by Kendall. It’s probably one of the easiest, simple, yet very delicious meals that I’ve ever made.This meal is kind of like spaghetti, just stuffed into a shell, with sauce, and a pound of grated parmesan cheese on top.
- 1-1.5 pound Ground Turkey
- One Jar Tomato Garlic Sauce
- Ricotta Cheese (Small)
- Block of Parm Cheese (For Topping)
- Chopped Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper for taste.
- Add water to a large pot, boil. Add oil, and salt to water. Once water is boiling add Pasta, cook for 7-8 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add a little olive oil to pan, medium heat. Add ground turkey and brown. Once completely cooked, add chopped garlic. Continue to cook 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, mix ground turkey with ricotta cheese. Add chopped Parsley.
- Add sauce to a small sauce pan. Add remaining chopped garlic. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Simmer low.
- While sauce is simmering, begin to stuff shells with ground turkey, and ricotta mixture.
- Top stuffed shells with sauce, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake shells at 375 for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, add remaining parmesan cheese, and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Top stuffed shells with fresh parsley.
I hope that you all enjoy this recipe as much as my family does!
Leave a Reply